Published: September 13 2016
Are you feeling like glued macaroni on discarded paper at your current job? Is your industry on a crash course, or do you just feel like you have raw talent and are looking for someone to take a chance on you, as many before you have with love?
We are looking for people that want to increase their power level to over 9000, and realize their potential in a fast paced, team environment.
What technical capabilities should you have?
- Educational background, preferably a degree or diploma program.
- A team first attitude, you play for the crest on the front, not the name on the back.
- A work hard, play hard attitude.
- Open to ideas and willingness to contribute your ideas in an open environment.
- A big picture thinker, the ability to turn small ideas into galaxies.
- A high aptitude and understanding of the business world as a whole.
- The phrase "Carpe Diem" comes to the front of your mind when presented with an opportunity (or something far less over used if you're creative).
- You're organized, understand the importance of budgets, timelines, deadlines and responsibility.
What we will do for you:
- Provide one of the most stellar workplaces in the Okanagan.
- Give you all the tools you need to succeed.
- We'll put the Stig at the wheel of your career, and accelerate your professional growth.
- Brew all the coffee you can drink, and other perks... An ice cream freezer, the occasional waffle breakfast, lunch and learn meetings... and other things that you'll just have to come talk to us about.
- Most importantly, you'll work with some of the brightest, friendliest, and most talented individuals we've ever come across in an accessible team environment. Teamwork makes the dream work.
We are currently looking for people who want to be:
- Storytellers (Content Strategist) who work with businesses and individuals to breathe life into their message.
- Visualtellers (Graphic & Web Designers) who have the confidence to create stunning visuals for any business, or any application.
- Code Pigeons (Web Developers) armed to the teeth with a high aptitude in web technologies, and languages.
- 'Phone'grammers (App Developers) who are comfortable weaving their code to create native applications for iOS and Android
- Junior Business Developer (Executive Assistant) who knows how to communicate, has a memory like a steel trap and knows brand.
Apply in one, two, or all of the following methods:
- Email your resume to [email protected] like a traditionalist.
- Make a video resume telling us who you are, what you can do, and why we should shortlist you.
- Write a compelling story, with photos and/or video, to completely enthrall us.
- Be creative and come up with your own idea to wow us.
Be sure to have done your research on what we do, hint both Csek Creative and KelownaNow.com are relevant.
Kelowna is one of the best places in the world and we like to think that we have one of the best places to work in Kelowna.
Our office is located one block off from Okanagan Lake. In the image above, we are about centre of frame near the lake.