As Sarah heads into her third month at Csek Creative, she feels like she’s been here way longer. Not because time is dragging on (quite the opposite), but because she already feels like a part of the Csek Creative family.
Sarah loves that she gets to bring the dreams of our clients to life! She enjoys having the privilege of working with businesses and individuals to tell their unique story and highlight what sets them apart from the crowd.
Sarah relishes in the variety of topics and businesses she gets to write about. From blog posts to web content and articles, every day is different with challenges all its own. Sarah enjoys being a part of the Csek Creative team because she thrives in the Csek Creative environment. She loves working with our clients and doesn't just look at the end game, but focuses on every part of the journey that will get you and your business to an end goal.
1. Who or what makes you laugh the most?
Llamas. They're just so cute! Also, my husband Adam is pretty funny.
2. What is one place that you would love to visit?
So many! But top of my list would be Mongolia.
3. Tell us your best joke.
What did the Pacific Ocean say to the Atlantic?
Nothing. They just waved.
4. What is something you are passionate about?
It's so hard to narrow it down to just one, so here's three!
1. I love people's stories! Whether it be taking photographs, writing or just sitting and listening to someone talk about their life, I can't get enough of it.
2. I love to travel, and the crazier it gets, the happier I am. When I'm way outside my comfort zone is when I feel the most creative and alive.
3. Anything outdoors. Whether I'm ripping down a mountain on my bike, or trudging up it with a pack full of gear on my back, so long as I'm in that fresh air I'm happy.
5. Tell a truth and a lie about yourself.
I speak three languages.
I was once detained at a rebel roadblock in the middle of the Sinai Desert.