Nicole has been a part of the Csek Creative team as a graphic designer for three months now. Working with both print and digital advertising, she loves creating masterpieces for local businesses and interacting with the community. Nicole loves having the opportunity to connect with new people and learn about hidden gems within the Kelowna business world. Some of her favorite projects have been for BC Transit and Merrit.
Nicole also loves beer Fridays as it's a time to just hang out as a team and take a pause in the busy work week.
1. What makes you different as a person?
I have an odd obsession with Michael Jackson and goats. Not together, separately.
2. What is something that instantly makes you happy?
My kiddo and my husband. They are quite the comic duo.
3. What’s your favorite hobby or something you are passionate about?
I love Paragliding! Nothing in this world compares to jumping off the side of a mountain and flying with birds in the Okanagan.
4. When you were a little kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
A smooth criminal—like MJ.
5. Tell a truth and a lie about yourself and let the people guess which is what.
I open my presents before Christmas every year and re-wrap them.