As our chief designer and front end developer, Jason creates the beautiful, finished product. Whether it’s an elegant new website or enticing brand design, Jason strives for client satisfaction because it truly gives his work meaning and purpose.
Jason is also known as a project manager, becoming the point of contact for a series of our clients. As such, Jason is often the open, warm and friendly face for our company. As a multi-faceted and talented individual, he is an excellent face for a company which provides such a range of services at a very high competency level.
1. What’s your favorite hobby or something you are passionate about?
It’s a toss up between, playing music, and cooking these days... And then there is beer. Glorious micro brews.
2. What is one place that you would love to visit?
3. When you were a little kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
4. Tell a truth and a lie about yourself and let the people guess which is what.
I used to sing in a hardcore punk band.
I frequently visit fitness and supplement stores.
5. What is your proudest accomplishment?
Owning a pair of socks that have a bald eagle on them. So awesome.